What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you only when you place an order. We do not store client financial information. All payments are processed securely through Pay Pal Invoicing.
When ordering or registering on our site, where appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and contact information.
You may also request more information from us by phone or e-mail. However, you may browse our site anonymously.
- We do not send Unauthorized or Unsolicited E-Mail.
- Any information we collect and with your authorization, may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased products or services requested.
- To send periodic emails: The e-mail address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- We may also send you occasional e-mails on new products or specials we we may be running.
- How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database.
After your transaction has been processed, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.